RV insurance is there to protect your motorhome, travel trailer, camper, or horse trailer. Let Summit Insurance help you pick the right plan for your RV needs and get a fair price at the same time. You can even request a quote online and we'll get back to you quickly with quotes from multiple companies- so that you can compare and save.
Phoenix Recreational Vehicle Insurance
- RVs which are for personal, recreational use can be insured for up to 250 days per year. This gives you plenty of lengthy travel time stretches if you want to take them.
- Liability coverage ptorects you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage, and more. Coverage will variy by state.
- You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be taken care of if there is a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Stated Value - market value/actual cash value of the RV
- Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it
- Consider securing Vacation Liability coverage for the times when you use your RV as a residence instead of as a vehicle- because there is a difference! Some policies can include additional coverage for physical damage in Mexico.
- Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement costs should your personal possessions be damaged or destroyed in your RV.
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident.This service can be a life saver- and some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include the money for food and lodging, should they be necessary
- Find out if customer assistance is available 24/7 to answer all your insurance questions. In the event you have a loss, the insurance companies we work with have skilled claims teams who will assiast in getting your claim processed and taken care of.
- Other additional coverage can include: accident forgiveness, pet coverage, diminishing deductible, and more.
- Discounts can lower your premium. Ask if you qualify for safe driver discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts and more.
- You can save money if you insure more than one item with a single company, including your home, cars, motorcycles, classic cars, and boats.
Summit Insurance is locally operated in order to meet insurance needs. We offer fair and affordable insurance options from multiple insurance companies.
Our offices are conveniently located at:
10214 N Tatum Blvd #A1500
Phoenix, Arizona 85028
5425 E Bell Road Suite 103
Scottsdale, Arizona 85254
Summit Insurance Brokers has been providing Arizona rv insurance for many years, and the expert agents in our Phoenix AZ insurance office take pride in servicing the rv insurance needs of Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa and Paradise Valley. Live outside of Arizona? We've expanded our rv insurance offerings to California and Maryland.
Ready to find out more? Ready to buy?